Shipping Containers Coming To Fargate

23 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Think its only fair someone contacts them to call them out on it, and more chance of it being put right than moaning on here. I nominate you.

Why have people for years gone and drank in a wooden shack in the cold on Fargate for years? Nowt as queer as folk.

I can maybe understand out of curiosity, but it would soon wear thin paying extortionate prices for supping out of plastic glasses in the freezing cold.

Edited by prince al

1 minute ago, prince al said:

I can maybe understand in curiosity, but it would soon wear thin paying extortionate prices for supping out of plastic glasses in the freezing cold.

I agree, but seemingly people on here are outraged they didnt show it yesterday, so hopefully my email will satisfy their curiosity.

No idea if it is extortionate tbh, havent been yet.

Edited by HeHasRisen

On 22/11/2022 at 13:54, HeHasRisen said:

I have sent an email in asking why the game wasnt on yesterday, if I get a reply with any kind of explanation I will let you know.

Hmmm... :huh:

Any reply to this yet, Mr Risen...

... or is SCC email also on strike? :hihi:

#ITSNOTTHEIRFAULT

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Any reply to this yet, Mr Risen...

... or is SCC email also on strike? :hihi:

#ITSNOTTHEIRFAULT

I sent it to my three local councillors, rather than a proper paid employee. No reply (or even acknowledgment) yet, as of 30 seconds ago.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well the Star have tweeted that the Hide upstairs bar at the Container Park on Fargate did not open as planned today. Also said that containers will be moved in the spring but a new location has not been found yet and there are ongoing negotiations with a third party.

11 minutes ago, ewanarm said:

Well the Star have tweeted that the Hide upstairs bar at the Container Park on Fargate did not open as planned today. Also said that containers will be moved in the spring but a new location has not been found yet and there are ongoing negotiations with a third party.

No surprise at all - the whole thing has been a comedy of errors

• Like 1