Shipping Containers Coming To Fargate

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Whats the relevance? I dont have a calculator to hand.

you claimed it was not viable financially to rent or use one of the empty shops, and it made sense to plonk some skips on the pavement instead.

how much is a sausage

Edited by fools

2 minutes ago, fools said:

you claimed it was not viable financially to rent or use one of the empty shops

Indeed, they wouldnt have got the initial grant in the first place.  The farce since has lead to the extra running costs that wouldnt have happened had it been done properly.

I never said the second line, btw. Certainly not verbatim.

How much is a sausage? Pack of 8 decent ones about £3 from all good supermarkets.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, fools said:

you're still defending it as a good idea, but poorly implemented.

Yup, as I have said numerous times the concept is clearly good as there are numerous others. Everything since the concept has been a shambles. Is this an OK opinion to have?

• Like 1

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Yup, as I have said numerous times the concept is clearly good as there are numerous others. Everything since the concept has been a shambles. Is this an OK opinion to have?

even unfathomable opinions are ok to have

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Better tell all those other container parks to shut down then if you find them "unfathomable". 

Hmmm... :huh:

Surely the fact that all these other container parks are successful, just highlights one thing...

... what a total shambles SCC are at organising and managing even the noddiest of projects! :roll:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Surely the fact that all these other container parks are successful, just highlights one thing...

... what a total shambles SCC are at organising and managing even the noddiest of projects! :roll:

Totally agreed. I wonder if the results of the 'inquiry' into this total comedy of errors will be made public? - somehow I seriously doubt it - too many heads would have to roll.

• Like 1