Swfc To Win D1 22/23 Season

bassett one

MAKING a good start today towards winning the league with a good solid centre half ben heneghan also a goalkeeper only worry is we are buying for now,which is okay,but if we go up the many players will be to old and it will mean a lot of changes,but lets win this league first.

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

MAKING a good start today towards winning the league with a good solid centre half ben heneghan also a goalkeeper only worry is we are buying for now,which is okay,but if we go up the many players will be to old and it will mean a lot of changes,but lets win this league first.

Who've you bought Pal?.

Edited by Alextopman

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

"Towards winning the league!"

Seems to me to be a foregone conclusion according to you Mr.B.

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

We haven't paid a fee for either so should we go up and have to replace them we haven't had much outlay on them. A good bit of business hopefully.

The super computer has us finishing second, I hope it's right but still a couple more signings needed I think if we are going to get top 2.

57 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

We haven't paid a fee for either so should we go up and have to replace them we haven't had much outlay on them. A good bit of business hopefully.

The super computer has us finishing second, I hope it's right but still a couple more signings needed I think if we are going to get top 2.

So the super computer must know what every squad in the division is going to be.

Hi everyone, Rogets here with over 30 years of following the local football scene. 

If you have any questions that need answering with the local football scene, I'm not claiming I know more than everyone else on this forum, but I'm probably the best person to ask.   

The owls, when it comes to hype and "we will win because we are too big for this league" are way out in front of the others

On paper the owls are the best, they always are. 

But they always fail at key times 

My prediction, owls to get 3rd place and then to lose in play off finals, probably by penaltys

12 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Hmmm... :huh:

It's probably still running Windows 3.0... :hihi: