Fir Vale - Litter Issues

I was brought up in this area and have many happy memories 

sadly all that has evaporated  consequent upon the Sheffield authorities failing in their duty to protect against the antics of a large majority of incomers arriving under the banner of city of sanctuary but mainly those of a certain Eastern European “culture” who like it seems to live in squalor and have no respect for their surroundings

the greed of certain landlords is also responsible and a ghetto is now created which from first hand experience is not being tackled and too many do gooders are pussy footing around the problem

i doubt this would happen elsewhere in this city but fear it is here to stay

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mafya said:

I think it will have to be something drastic like the council bringing in legislation that says if you are caught littering or fly tipping twice then you will be banned from residing in the area for x amount of years even if you private rent.

The council doesn't have powers to bring in legislation - that would have to be done by central government.