Fir Vale - Litter Issues

26 minutes ago, lazarus said:

My wife and I lived in the same council property for 54 years, then around four years ago the council started putting African immigrant’s in every empty Maisonette, subsequently they just carried on like they did back in the Congo, litter dropped every where, refuse bags so heavy with un-eaten food etc. bags to large to use the rubbish chute and to heavy to put in the large grey bins, they never put paper and card into the blue bin, rotting food was all round the large bins, they also scrounged in the bins for unwanted items which were then packed up and sent back to the Congo for repair and ultimately sold, money earned was never disclosed to the D.S.S. One woman received £900 per month in benefits, makes my earned 50 years of pension quite paltry in comparison, before anyone says how do I know? I have photos of the mess they made and the woman's bank statement. These people ruined the area and reduced our quality of life, we eventually moved to a private rent in Derbyshire where it’s a completely different world.

Something like that completely changes your life and it most definitely shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Imagine poor people who have bought a property in the area and seen it's value plummet to the point where they have lost everything.

I have said, many times, that we should not allow either our councils or our governments, to walk over us like this.

They don't even bother trying to explain themselves to us but always claim that they went into politics to  make our lives better.

The answer,  SHOUT!  SHOUT very loudly.

None of them like publicity.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

The terminal decline of this country is in full swing, standards will get worse, more no go areas will crop up, more crime will happen and go unpunished, more druggies and alcoholics will be on the streets along with more feral youth, the battle is well and truly lost.

I must agree with you on this, top. They will eventually turn our once beautiful country into the dumps that they came from. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Something like that completely changes your life and it most definitely shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Imagine poor people who have bought a property in the area and seen it's value plummet to the point where they have lost everything.

I have said, many times, that we should not allow either our councils or our governments, to walk over us like this.

They don't even bother trying to explain themselves to us but always claim that they went into politics to  make our lives better.

The answer,  SHOUT!  SHOUT very loudly.

None of them like publicity.

I wrote to the council, the Star editor both totally ignored my concerns, the immigrants could do no wrong, the 22 year old immigrant missing off Spotswood Close a couple of weeks ago lived next door to me and despite having a fully functioning toilet he always came outdoors to urinate in full view of women and children passing by, he also urinated out of a bedroom window and from their veranda, we are now ignored by councils, government ant the media.

The do-gooders who think its ok to take in the thousands of scroungers should have them living next door to them and only being  one of four white sheffield families on a block of of twenty, all the rest were immigrants.

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, lazarus said:

I wrote to the council, the Star editor both totally ignored my concerns, the immigrants could do no wrong, the 22 year old immigrant missing off Spotswood Close lived next door to me and despite having a fully functioning toilet he always came outdoors to urinate in full view of women and children passing by, he also urinated out of a bedroom window and from their veranda, we are now ignored by councils, government ant the media.

The do-gooders who think its ok to take in the thousands of scroungers should have them living next door to them and only being  one of four white sheffield families on a block of of twenty, all the rest were immigrants.

The Star and Councillors will ignore you , because they do not have to live in these areas , They will pose for photo's telling all and sundry about all their good deeds( while coining in the expenses )) but when it comes to putting these people into Sheffields council homes they make sure its not next to them .

The Gleadless Valley once the finest social housing estate in Europe has been ruined by this policy , We should have kept the Park Hill and Kelvin  flats and put these economic immigrants from Eastern Europe into them , they could then carry on doing what they do best ruining what was once a thriving community .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

The Star and Councillors will ignore you , because they do not have to live in these areas , They will pose for photo's telling all and sundry about all their good deeds( while coining in the expenses )) but when it comes to putting these people into Sheffields council homes they make sure its not next to them .

The Gleadless Valley once the finest social housing estate in Europe has been ruined by this policy , We should have kept the Park Hill and Kelvin  flats and put these economic immigrants from Eastern Europe into them , they could then carry on doing what they do best ruining what was once a thriving community .

Common sense talking at last.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

What, by force?

I dont disagree that the area is an absolute mess but this thread is just becoming an arena for some posters to spill forth their prejudices.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

What, by force?

I dont disagree that the area is an absolute mess but this thread is just becoming an arena for some posters to spill forth their prejudices.

Force ??????Perhaps Rwanda will be a  solution as has been championed by some on here .

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Its already been explained to you the status of the people involved.  They are NOT asylum seekers.

Please do not be condescending , I know the situation well , Perhaps the asylum seekers who are being refused entry to our Country would be better citizens than those who are ruining Firth Park and other areas . 

Why not re house the litter louts and loud music dwellers in  areas around the South of our City , Dore , Totley , Ecclesall etc and see what the reaction would be , You can bet the local Councillors , MP's would soon be on the case .

• Like 1