Fir Vale - Litter Issues

25 minutes ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

Please do not be condescending , I know the situation well , Perhaps the asylum seekers who are being refused entry to our Country would be better citizens than those who are ruining Firth Park and other areas . 

Why not re house the litter louts and loud music dwellers in  areas around the South of our City , Dore , Totley , Ecclesall etc and see what the reaction would be , You can bet the local Councillors , MP's would soon be on the case .

Ok, how do you propose these people be rehoused? Under what authority and/or legislation?

You clearly dont understand the situation if you think this is actually possible.

On 10/06/2022 at 08:50, prince al said:

Get the lazy buggers picking their own rubbish up! Issue each one of them PPE, bin liner, and a litter picker. Only them will the penny drop.

That's not a bad idea. Get a team out there ready with litter pickers and bags to put it in, ready to hand out to anyone loitering or littering.

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Its already been explained to you the status of the people involved.  They are NOT asylum seekers.

Maybe then, they should be compelled to apply for UK citizenship within say 5 years. And benefits should not be an automatic right until they receive citizenship. To get citizenship they have to complete certain courses of education in being a good citizen, eg learn english both spoken and written, learn English customs and practices, learn about work opportunities, and generally learn how to be a good citizen in this country.  Benefits could be stopped or visas not renewed for failure to attend.

Failure to achieve and prove good citizen status within 5 years could then result in some penalty, the worst of which would be having to return to their country of origin.

Just an idea.  

Edited by Anna B
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

Maybe then, they should be compelled to apply for UK citizenship within say 5 years. And benefits should not be an automatic right until they receive citizenship. To get citizenship they have to complete certain courses of education in being a good citizen, eg learn english both spoken and written, learn English customs and practices, learn about work opportunities, and generally learn how to be a good citizen in this country.  Benefits could be stopped or visas not renewed for failure to attend.

Failure to achieve and prove good citizen status within 5 years could then result in some penalty, the worst of which would be having to return to their country of origin.

Just an idea.  

Dont expect any ideas or solutions from that idiot . Just likes spouting 

33 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Dont expect any ideas or solutions from that idiot . Just likes spouting 

She's just put up some ideas which is more than you have done.

You are obviously not here to take part in the debate but just to pull other people down.

We need people with answers to questions, not trolls.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

She's just put up some ideas which is more than you have done.

You are obviously not here to take part in the debate but just to pull other people down.

We need people with answers to questions, not trolls.

I was not referring  to Anna 

7 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

Force ??????Perhaps Rwanda will be a  solution as has been championed by some on here .

I fully agree.

By force if necessary.

Just now, hackey lad said:

I was not referring  to Anna 

In which case, I apologise.

6 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

Please do not be condescending , I know the situation well , Perhaps the asylum seekers who are being refused entry to our Country would be better citizens than those who are ruining Firth Park and other areas . 

Why not re house the litter louts and loud music dwellers in  areas around the South of our City , Dore , Totley , Ecclesall etc and see what the reaction would be , You can bet the local Councillors , MP's would soon be on the case .

Because our 'local' MP doesn't live in the area, AFAIK, and neither do more than a couple of the City councillors, I doubt anything would be done, and if the local residents complained, they would just be called 'racist' - or some other derogatory name.

• Like 1

"Why not re house the litter louts and loud music dwellers in  areas around the South of our City , Dore , Totley , Ecclesall etc and see what the reaction would be , You can bet the local Councillors , MP's would soon be on the case "

I object strongly to paying for these foreign scroungers in to live in places that I can't afford to live.

• Like 1