Fir Vale - Litter Issues

3 minutes ago, cytine said:

"Why not re house the litter louts and loud music dwellers in  areas around the South of our City , Dore , Totley , Ecclesall etc and see what the reaction would be , You can bet the local Councillors , MP's would soon be on the case "

I object strongly to paying for these foreign scroungers in to live in places that I can't afford to live.

You soon would be able to afford it. You could call it levelling down.

• Like 1

Alot of this stems from landlords taking on tenants that are desperate for housing no matter the condition of the property. 

It is well known that laundered drug money is used to pay for houses which are then rented to those on benefits.

How many of these landlords will be able to prove mortgage payments as they will be paid for cash.

These so called landlords are taking the mickey out of the system with landlord schemes, a voluntary step.

Landlords in this area need to be licenced like public houses in order to operate.

Edited by Findlay
  • Like 1

On 10/06/2022 at 03:38, mafya said:

I think it will have to be something drastic like the council bringing in legislation that says if you are caught littering or fly tipping twice then you will be banned from residing in the area for x amount of years even if you private rent. Talking and trying to educate the offenders hasn’t worked for the last 10plus years. My parents live there and I know the area very well. A lot of the greedy landlords charging stupid amounts of rents to multiple family’s in their property are to blame as well and the majority of these greedy landlords are of Pakistani descent. I’m Pakistani myself before anyone starts so not being racist/xenophobic etc I’m just stating facts. 

Wasn't it Pakistani landlords who first started renting properties in this area to Rome etc? From memory might be wrong.

On 11/06/2022 at 11:22, HeHasRisen said:

These are the type of people who:

a) will pretend not to understand English when challenged

b) give fake details

c) not pay fines

d) a combination of the above.

I live on the same street as an Italian, a Finn, a Dutchman and a Czech. Should they all now be booted out of the country?

Send 'em all to Rwanada.