Opal Fruits And Marathons

Fry's chocolate bar with about 6 flavours all in one bar.  One piece, one flavor. 

Takes me back.  Sure I can remember buying these from a vending machine at the bottom of Pond Hill next to the big map which lit up certain roads / indicated business, when you pressed the corresponding button. 

Edited by Baron99

Bring back lumbago, impetigo, tin baths, lineament, outside lavvies, being ostracised for any small difference, rheumatic fever, having all your teeth out at 21, fiery jack, conscription, constipation, TB, Sunday best, firing squads, smallpox, RP, strong leadership, tar and feathering, Yorkshire salad, paying out your life savings for treatment for injuries sustained fighting for the King, common sense, going over the top, Ruffle bars of course and that lighting-up map, and an unswerving belief in the headteacher, bobby, doctor, dignitary, vicar, officer, and nobleman.

The past was just better in every way

2 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Fry's chocolate bar with about 6 flavours all in one bar.  One piece, one flavor. 

Takes me back.  Sure I can remember buying these from a vending machine at the bottom of Pond Hill next to the big map which lit up certain roads / indicated business, when you pressed the corresponding button. 

What about the fella near on selling roast chestnuts, enjoyed them on the way to the pictures.  :hihi:

1 minute ago, Norbert said:

Bring back lumbago, impetigo, tin baths, lineament, outside lavvies, being ostracised for any small difference, rheumatic fever, having all your teeth out at 21, fiery jack, conscription, constipation, TB, Sunday best, firing squads, smallpox, RP, strong leadership, tar and feathering, Yorkshire salad, paying out your life savings for treatment for injuries sustained fighting for the King, common sense, going over the top, Ruffle bars of course and that lighting-up map, and an unswerving belief in the headteacher, bobby, doctor, dignitary, vicar, officer, and nobleman.

The past was just better in every way

Nice rant but whats a Yorkshire salad ?

7 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

It was Five Centres. Same number as Fry’s Five Boys.