Julian Assange To Be Extradited

Well done, Ms Patel.  My I suggest Assange is plonked in the next cell to Abu Hamza in that 'Supermax' prison in Colorado, never to be heard of again. 

At least Assange will get his days in court & we might find out exactly how many ordinary people, (nationals of distant lands working as undercover agents in their own countries for the likes of the NATO, the US, the UK) , he was responsible for putting in danger or even resulting in their deaths, thanks to his actions.  The same people that many on other threads often accuse the West of abandoning, yet here we have an individual putting said people at risk by exposing names of individuals who worked against insurgents in their homelands. 

Mr Assange is very fortunate to have grown up in liberal Western democracies & its these democracy that has afforded him the right to protection from the Venezuelan's, (until they got fed up with his antics), its democracy that allows gives him the right to a further appeal against his extradition & if that goes against him, he might have the democratic right to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights?  Should all that fail, then it will be his democratic right to put up a defence in a US court. 

I think we can all imagine the fate of an Afghan, named by Mr Assange as someone who was providing information on the Taliban.  

3 minutes ago, SVerhamme said:

Instead of Boris visiting the North today and supporting the majority who voted for him he’s gone and buggered off to Ukraine to shake hands with Zelensky  

Who’ supporting this shamble of a government the whole country is a mess 🥲

Wow 

2 minutes ago, SVerhamme said:

Instead of Boris visiting the North today and supporting the majority who voted for him he’s gone and buggered off to Ukraine to shake hands with Zelensky  

Who’ supporting this shamble of a government atheist whole country is a mess 🥲

It’s his birthday on Sunday, no doubt an excuse for a phish up as well.

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, SVerhamme said:

You never can tell we live in a virtual reality 

everything is not what it seems 

You can believe me though I am not a robot lol🤖

Haikus are only supposed to contain 17 syllables.