This Could Be The Biggest Recession Since The 1930s

Folk that are supposed to be working from home and take an hour to answer an essential phone call are none essential in my opinion. Anyone who does a job that is none essential to one, but essential to another, such as a gardener, is essential to someone who cannot/does not want to do their own gardening.

Guest sibon
3 hours ago, crookesey said:

Would that include Public Sector jobs?

It would.

Shoulder chip installers are clearly no longer required.

Having never been in job where withdrawing my services in exchange for an increase in pay was an option, I can’t say how I would have reacted. However it always appeared  to be a minority ordering a majority to do as it ordered, I would most probably not have gone down well with trade union officials.

THATS why i cannot understand lots of jobs ,many simple ,but still folk not working,i always thought take a job then a employer is more likely to set you on the job you want when it comes up,its wrong that people refuse to take a job,even if its basic money,the goverment make up extras if needed,now they are saying we must get in labour from abroad to do basic tasks as people signing on wont take the jobs,thats not right surely

4 hours ago, crookesey said:

Would that include Public Sector jobs?

A large chunk are non essential , look at the proliferation of meaningless Charity , diversity , inclusion and training jobs that add nothing but create jobs for the unemployable 

Just now, rogets said:

Thatchers Britain, its not going very well is it? 

Time for a different PM? 

She still running things?

All you need to do if you are screwing thing up, is blame the other guy, and wait for everybody to clap.

Only seems to work well in government.

Time for somebody to step up to the plate and take responsibilty.

Edited by trastrick

Just now, trastrick said:

She still running things?

All you need to do if you are screwing thing up, is blame the other guy, and wait for everybody to clap.

Only seems to work well in government.

Who's the pm now?