A Book Title.

hi i have been searching for a long time for a book that i read in college.  It was called life or something life i was 16 so it was around 08 maybe beggining of 09 the author came to the college for a signing i think and we read it in english this happend at longley park sixth form college i am wondering if anyone knows the actual name of the book and the author please.  if i remember correctly it was based in sheffield and it was the first book in a while i enjoyed but i never got to finish it and its been driving me nuts trying to find it again i will really appreciate it if someone knows what i am on about and maybe who was there in my english class. i liked it because it remember me of someone i used to know and it got me gripped but due to unforseen circumstances i had to drop out and i havent been able to remember what the book was called if i am remembering correctly the cover looked like a teenager in a hoodie with his back faceing the reader and he has his head turned to the left but its black and you cant see his face. i know this is a long shot but im out of option i would like it if someone can help please. thank you.

Edited by The Viper King.

• 1 month later...

You're not kidding about the long shot, I didn't find any book with 'life' in the title that matches your description, however by slicing and dicing subsets of information through different search engines I came up with a book called 'Safe' by Kate Hanney - and the front cover is a pretty good match as per your description, check it out.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Safe-Kate-Hanney/dp/0957481233

Edited by Mantaspook