How Are You Preparing For Future Price Hikes?

8 hours ago, harvey19 said:

I worked out that if we changed to a combo boiler it would take about 10 years before we started saving money when taking into consideration the changeover costs.

I agree. As stated before on another thread the initial cost needs to be taken into account when changing over. If the boiler is basically at the end of its serviceable life then its best to change it.

Edited by Dromedary

8 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The chairman of ASDA said they have many customers who have started putting a £30 maximum limit on their shop and leave any items on the counter after the total reaches £30.

The news game .. How many is many? One?

People have been putting a 'tenners' worth in the tank forever.

Edited by fools

4 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The chairman of ASDA said they have many customers who have started putting a £30 maximum limit on their shop and leave any items on the counter after the total reaches £30.  The cost of living crisis is real and it's the small businesses that are suffering the most.  I've noticed it's even a lot quieter in Wetherspoons at the time I pop in for a pint.

Your right, the cost of living crisis is real and its all this Goverments fault and its not new, its always the same tragic situation when this Goverment are in power. They are the Crisis behind the Crisis.