Wednesday Worst In Europe.

Alextopman

So the  childish goon Dr Top who believes any crap he reads on the internet doesn't believe this article and thinks I'm a goon with a childish nature  WOW How will I sleep tonight knowing the most ridiculed poster on here doesn't like me LOL

It must hurt the forums financial expert on local footy clubs to find out his club is so sh*t when it comes to money matters!!!!!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, monzaman said:

So the  childish goon Dr Top who believes any crap he reads on the internet doesn't believe this article and thinks I'm a goon with a childish nature  WOW How will I sleep tonight knowing the most ridiculed poster on here doesn't like me LOL

It must hurt the forums financial expert on local footy clubs to find out his club is so sh*t when it comes to money matters!!!!!!

It'll be a struggle but you'll cope.

I've got one of their lot the same about me he PM'S me in the middle of the night and misses me when I don't post.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Worst in Europe? We’re not even the worst in Sheffield.😂😂😂

Which other Sheffield club is a worse "financial performer" than Sheffield Wednesday then?

I'd be intrigued to hear of another Sheffield club thats losing more than £500,000 per week.

I can't think of one. So could you enlighten us?

And quantify it please.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Wednesday seem to be in

a right mess

Not really. They were only losing half a £million a week according to the last published accounts, alongside existing debts of £124million.

Thats a MASSIVE achievement and totally sustainable  of course.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Melvin quantifying his statement that there is a Sheffield club that is a worse financial performer than SUFC.

Can't wait for that one to be backed up with the appropriate facts.

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, cmonkes said:

The bloke hasn't got a scooby in the slightest about finances.... albeit proclaims to be an expert in all things Sheffield United related, yet absolutely oblivious to the absolute shambolic nature of his own club.

Simple fact......

SHEFFIELD UNITED posted net profits in successive recent years. All debts were secured against guaranteed revenue, which in turn has been repaid on time... After an initial strategic deferral. It is common knowledge that HRH is potentially looking for significant investment or a sale of the club, therefore he is ensuring as little debt as possible and keeping us ticking along sensibly....

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY on the other hand..... need we go into the dodgy happenings of recent years??....  Failure to disclose accounts on time, then when collared by the league...they do it again 😂😂.

We then have the dodgy sale of the ground....honestly it was all proper and on time 😂😂....

They have now recently run at a loss of 500k per week....the revenue from TV rights wouldn't even cover a couple of weeks of that loss....... but at least on a positive note, the non existent 'fake companies seem to be taking a back foot these days..... p.s.... has anyone managed to find the number for that DC Taxis? Or find one of those energy drinks anywhere??

Failure to secure promotion is set to cause another hefty dent in the finances of the club.......but hey, who cares!!! Let's bulk the club with has beens, flops and frees and massively increase that wage bill again 😂😂😂

They never learn.... its comedy gold.

Yet this so called well run, financially viable club haven't signed a single player this close season (the silence is deafening) or even tried to sign a single player on a fee when they were en route to being one of the worst top flight sides in football history, they haven't even tried to sign Gibbs-White who was their outstanding player last season, now why would that be???

You can believe this platitude spilling shyster or you can believe the truth, the choice is yours 🤣

22 hours ago, cmonkes said:

The bloke hasn't got a scooby in the slightest about finances.... albeit proclaims to be an expert in all things Sheffield United related, yet absolutely oblivious to the absolute shambolic nature of his own club.

Simple fact......

SHEFFIELD UNITED posted net profits in successive recent years. All debts were secured against guaranteed revenue, which in turn has been repaid on time... After an initial strategic deferral. It is common knowledge that HRH is potentially looking for significant investment or a sale of the club, therefore he is ensuring as little debt as possible and keeping us ticking along sensibly....

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY on the other hand..... need we go into the dodgy happenings of recent years??....  Failure to disclose accounts on time, then when collared by the league...they do it again 😂😂.

We then have the dodgy sale of the ground....honestly it was all proper and on time 😂😂....

They have now recently run at a loss of 500k per week....the revenue from TV rights wouldn't even cover a couple of weeks of that loss....... but at least on a positive note, the non existent 'fake companies seem to be taking a back foot these days..... p.s.... has anyone managed to find the number for that DC Taxis? Or find one of those energy drinks anywhere??

Failure to secure promotion is set to cause another hefty dent in the finances of the club.......but hey, who cares!!! Let's bulk the club with has beens, flops and frees and massively increase that wage bill again 😂😂😂

They never learn.... its comedy gold.

I've already replied to this nonsense, so I'm aiming this question at the 10 year old you've quoted (I've guessed at his age based on his input to this forum) can he highlight the instances where I've been "ridiculed" please as I'd like to see them, happy to wait.