Nhs Consultants

14 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Explain the empty hospital then. Not a one off.  I do a lot of hospital visiting, and every weekend is the same. The hospital grinds to a halt. They've even started sending long term patients home, off the wards at weekends, and have them return on Monday. 

Explain why clinics are not held at the weekends. People are dying while on long long waiting lists.

I can appreciate that staffing levels are inadequate for 24/7 but that can and should be remedied.  Hospitals are an essential service.

Plenty of people have said you are wrong , yet you don’t answer them.  Why ?

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Explain the empty hospital then.

I can appreciate that staffing levels are inadequate for 24/7 but that can and should be remedied.  Hospitals are an essential service.

Not sure how many consultants there are in an hospital, if they weren't there, would people walking through notice? I doubt it.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Explain the empty hospital then. Not a one off.  I do a lot of hospital visiting, and every weekend is the same. The hospital grinds to a halt. They've even started sending long term patients home, off the wards at weekends, and have them return on Monday. 

Explain why clinics are not held at the weekends. People are dying while on long long waiting lists.

I am at a complete loss on how to reply to this.

There does not seem to be any understanding of what happens in hospitals.

The overriding questions should be about:

Training, retention, pay and staffing levels.

Money-funding, investment efficiency and infra-structure .

Patient expectation.

Role of the private structure.

Who allocates expenditure.

and probably a lot more

Governments and their health authorities do need to be challenged an held to account more rigorously.

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Plenty of people have said you are wrong , yet you don’t answer them.  Why ?

Because I'm not wrong. Visit your local hospital on a Saturday or Sunday and see for yourself.

Plenty of people have commented on this other than me in newspaper articles, magazines etc.

2 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

I am at a complete loss on how to reply to this.

There does not seem to be any understanding of what happens in hospitals.

The overriding questions should be about:

Training, retention, pay and staffing levels.

Money-funding, investment efficiency and infra-structure .

Patient expectation.

Role of the private structure.

Who allocates expenditure.

and probably a lot more

Governments and their health authorities do need to be challenged an held to account more rigorously.

I agree. 

11 hours ago, Anna B said:

Because I'm not wrong. Visit your local hospital on a Saturday or Sunday and see for yourself.

Plenty of people have commented on this other than me in newspaper articles, magazines etc.

I agree. 

“ I’m not wrong “  😂😂😂