Socks And Sandals.

I have some rather fetching white ankle socks , They have three coloured rings at the top , red ,green and yellow.

When we are on holiday I wear khaki shorts , proper shorts they are ,short and with pockets . 

Any way when wearing the shorts I also wear  sandles  and the socks .

My Mrs says "They look daft" , I say that David Beckham wears them just the same  way , She says he is common because he is covered in tattoo's .

So today if its still 32 in the shade I will try the non socks style ,who knows it may turn her on .

Edited by Leo Tomlinson

31 minutes ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

I have some rather fetching white ankle socks , They have three coloured rings at the top , red ,green and yellow.

When we are on holiday I wear khaki shorts , proper shorts they are ,short and with pockets . 

Any way when wearing the shorts I also wear  sandles  and the socks .

My Mrs says "They look daft" , I say that David Beckham wears them just the same  way , She says he is common because he is covered in tattoo's .

So today if its still 32 in the shade I will try the non socks style ,who knows it may turn her on .

Hmmm... :huh:

Well, I have to say that I'm a bit shocked and surprised, I can tell you!...

... there's a "Mrs" Leo? ;)

Guest sibon

Socks and sandals are the perfect attire to cancel out the libidinous effect of cocktales at dinner.

I think you are onto something.

Socks and sandals worn by some men is an easy way to delete them from a woman's 'to date list'  - saves a lot of time,  I once read that some men wear them in bed!

Edited by cressida
  • Like 1

Socks and sandals are actually back in vogue now David Beckham has been seen sporting this combo.

Personally, one of the great advantages of being old is not giving a toss.

Wear what you want and be comfortable.

'When I am old I shall wear purple.....'

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Socks and sandals worn by some men is an easy way to delete them from a woman's 'to date list'  - saves a lot of time,  I once read that some men wear them in bed!

What sandals  ?

Edited by *Wallace*

34 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

What sandals  ?

I meant to edit the sandal bit out but was interrupted,  but you never know,  sometimes I wonder if trainers are stuck to feet,  or maybe ugly toes, smelly feet as has been mentioned elsewhere - can you imagine being stuck in a double bed in this heat even.