Socks And Sandals.

Just now, Meltman said:

I don't know about him at all. 

He was a club book man , When we where kids in the fifty's the ladies underwear page was always the one with the most crinkles in it , perhaps the gents undies page was popular with the lasses among others .

6 minutes ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

He was a club book man , When we where kids in the fifty's the ladies underwear page was always the one with the most crinkles in it , perhaps the gents undies page was popular with the lasses among others .

Not the person I meant

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

Socks and sandals are actually back in vogue now David Beckham has been seen sporting this combo.

Personally, one of the great advantages of being old is not giving a toss.

Wear what you want and be comfortable.

'When I am old I shall wear purple.....'

The first poster to talk sense  regarding this subject.

Why does almost the entire human race allow others to dictate to them how they must dress?

If you look clean smart and comfortable, you are doing it right, and if others wish to mock, who cares.

You should have learned to be your own person by the time you retire and learned to laugh at all the conformers who don't realise that the pied piper is taking them for a walk (and emptying their wallets).