Has Free To View Telly Ever Been This Bad?

Anna B

I don’t watch any fiction at all including all the soaps. I have to watch factual programmes like 24 hours in A & E or Police interceptors. I’m so interested in what they are doing in their everyday working life. I feel as though I’m there with them as they are working. 

6 hours ago, pattricia said:

I have noticed lately that on any tv programme where there are a few people discussing something they seem to falsely laugh so much so that they all have to join in. I remember the old interviewers where they let the other people speak one at a time. 

Those are boring. The "Graham Norton" format of having all the guests there at once (and therefore able to bounce off each other) is much more entertaining that the old, plaid "Parkinson" format where it was come on, be interviewed, and then off they went.

Edited by HeHasRisen

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Those are boring. The "Graham Norton" format of having all the guests there at once (and therefore able to bounce off each other) is much more entertaining that the old, plaid "Parkinson" format where it was come on, be interviewed, and then off they went.

It all depends who the guests are to be any good.

14 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I didn’t say that they had guests on one at a time. I like all the guests on together, but not cutting into each other’s remarks or continually laughing at things that aren’t funny.

3 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Neither do I but if Danny Dyers the star it speaks for itself.

I’ve only watched the odd episode of Eastenders.  But I agree with your post about Dyer. I think he is a rubbish actor.  Although he was good in, Who Do You Think You Are.