Sutra on Saturday night

CrookesLad

i've met him, hes a decent guy and a good dj. not as good as me but good!!:hihi:;)

hahahaha I might have seen you - what sorta music do you play and where do you usually play?

BTW if you're interested, john's playing at a big event in newcastle soon if you click on the link below, you'll see all the details, let me know if you wanna come as we're sorting out a mini bus....

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/sheffield/chat/k-799965

hahahaha I might have seen you - what sorta music do you play and where do you usually play?

BTW if you're interested, john's playing at a big event in newcastle soon if you click on the link below, you'll see all the details, let me know if you wanna come as we're sorting out a mini bus....

http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/sheffield/chat/k-799965

i play funky disco house and electro and i'm currently playing at krush in barnsley, fuzzy'd at the earl in sheffield and a new gig called blusky in chesterfield. i've also played club xes quite a few times. you'll know me, i'm the biggish guy who goes out in really loud hawaiin shirts!

i play funky disco house and electro and i'm currently playing at krush in barnsley, fuzzy'd at the earl in sheffield and a new gig called blusky in chesterfield. i've also played club xes quite a few times. you'll know me, i'm the biggish guy who goes out in really loud hawaiin shirts!

ooh DJ Baby D

Not too sure though he might be on holiday.... He played last night at an event through pukka up - I think it went well too, I know he's got a few more gigs lined up all over the country.... if you wanna come to that one that I told you about in newcastle it should be good! x x x

Archived