Heater On The Bus Today

Ironically I’m trying NOT to wish ill on people by trying to explain why closed bus windows = an unhealthy environment, and therefore stop people being ill.

I just feel that some are being so obtuse about this, and inconsiderate, by expecting others to breathe in their germs rather than manning up about a bit of a draught, probably deserve to find out why they are wrong the hard way.

Edited by redruby
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, redruby said:

Ironically I’m trying NOT to wish ill on people by trying to explain why closed bus windows = an unhealthy environment, and therefore stop people being ill.

I just feel that some are being so obtuse about this, and inconsiderate, by expecting others to breathe in their germs rather than manning up about a bit of a draught, probably deserve to find out why they are wrong the hard way.

it appears to be you who needs to man up, you're around other people, and sitting in grotty seats, and pressing grotty buttons, so there's a chance you might catch something, don't travel or mix with strangers if it's a problem.

Actually you’re more likely to catch winter bugs by breathing in germs than via fomites on surfaces.  Plus it easier to sanitise hands than stop breathing!

This isn’t just about me personally by the way, it affects everyone using public transport.

1 hour ago, redruby said:

Actually you’re more likely to catch winter bugs by breathing in germs than via fomites on surfaces.  Plus it easier to sanitise hands than stop breathing!

This isn’t just about me personally by the way, it affects everyone using public transport.

Let's go back to 2019. NO masks. NO open windows in winter. Be free. 

It's time to stop pandering to people's fantasies and virtue signalling misguided missions. 

• Like 1

Erm, this isn’t a Covid thread and this has been an  issue long before Covid.  

I also note that no one has admitted to not bothering to wash their hands after going for a 💩 on the grounds that it’s good for everyone’s immune system and their personal freedom is bring infringed upon otherwise.

Edited by redruby
  • Like 1