Smoking Cannabis In Public

• 9 months later...

Yes, they often ignore public marijuana smoking, prioritizing more serious crimes. Additionally, changing attitudes and recent decriminalization trends lead to a muuuch more relaxed enforcement. I guess this reflects a shift towards treating cannabis use as a lower priority issue. What would u do if you were a cop and you saw someone smoking cannabis in public? :)

Wish someone could GM the plant so it doesn't emit that truly obnoxious smell.  Win Win - the users would no longer be openly advertising what they were up to (live and let live) and the rest of us would no longer be subjected to that vile stink.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Martin C said:

Wish someone could GM the plant so it doesn't emit that truly obnoxious smell.  Win Win - the users would no longer be openly advertising what they were up to (live and let live) and the rest of us would no longer be subjected to that vile stink.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 25/07/2024 at 23:18, Martin C said:

Absolutely 💯

I have had many a conversation on here with those who claim it doesn’t smell/is a nice smell/it can’t possibly enter one terraced house to another (it most certainly can through wall cavities in old houses).  If it didn’t stink and was legalised it would certainly be a win win.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redruby said:

Absolutely 💯

I have had many a conversation on here with those who claim it doesn’t smell/is a nice smell/it can’t possibly enter one terraced house to another (it most certainly can through wall cavities in old houses).  If it didn’t stink and was legalised it would certainly be a win win.

Said it before , I can tell when my neighbour, three doors down is in his back garden, even though I can’t see him . 

• Like 1

On 18/07/2022 at 14:39, dan2802 said:

One of our neighbours smokes it and it stinks.

We can't even open the windows.

Latest time was 7am this morning !

Grass them up !