Smoking Cannabis In Public

10 minutes ago, redruby said:

Hmm, now what’s another word for weed…

marijuana cannabis hashish pot ganja hemp hash grass bhang blow kif sinsemilla charas tea kef  stuff draw gold smoke skunk  reefer chronic leaf  mezz boo charge dagga jive mootah rope pod  zol doobie herb joint roach mersh regs schwag tchotchkes Mary Jane wacky backy puff spliff kush and you.

3 minutes ago, Norbert said:

marijuana cannabis hashish pot ganja hemp hash grass bhang blow kif sinsemilla charas tea kef  stuff draw gold smoke skunk  reefer chronic leaf  mezz boo charge dagga jive mootah rope pod  zol doobie herb joint roach mersh regs schwag tchotchkes Mary Jane wacky backy puff spliff kush and you.

💩

If cannabis and similar mind changing chemicals are legalised then all employers should be required to test employees regularly be tested regularly for use.  I expect companies and organisations that provide products and services that I use to employ people who perform at the highest possible levels of competence.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Norbert said:

That was in answer to redruby, perhaps if you read all the posts eh?

Well repy on redruby's post about smell not mine as I never mentioned it,   see how the weed is warping your brain. :loopy: