Smoking Cannabis In Public

3 hours ago, Norbert said:

Unfortunately (as we’re just making up stuff now) the 3 year old can’t smell anything after his fictional mother downed a bottle of vodka and flattened his fictional nose. As for the fictional dealers making you paranoid, who needs drugs eh?

It’s the smell of reggae, festivals, afternoons on the Xbox, band practices, picnics in the park, evening walks, house parties, Paul McCartney’s tank top...

50 years of ‘the war on drugs’ has achieved nothing except demonising the disenfranchised.

Was Paul McCartney disenfranchised ?

19 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Was Paul McCartney disenfranchised ?

"People are smoking pot anyway and to make them criminals is wrong." said Paul McCartney after enjoying marijuana and supporting legalisation for 50 years.

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No difference really. The names are interchangeable these days.

Pot, skunk, weed, marijuana all mean pretty much the same thing today.

Exactly, my Fiat Panda is no different to my neighbours Ferrari; a car is a car is a car. All the same really.

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They mean the same thing but there is a big difference 

Technically yes but you'd be hard pressed to find a dealer who sells good old fashioned pot. I believe it's all skunk these days. I could be wrong of course, it's been a long time since I dabbled. When I did dabble I made sure I bought the strongest available. 

Better high, better value for money, better nights sleep.

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They mean the same thing but there is a big difference 

You don't need to put as much in?

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Exactly, my Fiat Panda is no different to my neighbours Ferrari; a car is a car is a car. All the same really.

When I pop to the shops in my Ferrari I still drive at 30mph!?

Edited by Norbert

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Technically yes but you'd be hard pressed to find a dealer who sells good old fashioned pot. I believe it's all skunk these days. I could be wrong of course, it's been a long time since I dabbled. When I did dabble I made sure I bought the strongest available. 

Bet when you "dabbled" you didn't stink the place out 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Somehow I can't imagine rock stars asking their dealer for the weak stuff, in fact they pride themselves on having the very best stuff. The rich and famous have had access to pure and very strong drugs since forever.