Smoking Cannabis In Public

40 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Would that stop it stinking  ? 

It's like the old "ciggy days", smokers become immune to it. Dread to think what the houses of those who smoke it pong like when a non-smoker enters.

• Like 1

It smells great, like a festival, like a reggae party, like people having a great time, like a sunset, like the stars. One of the fruits of the universe, its gift to us.

2 hours ago, Norbert said:

It smells great, like a festival, like a reggae party, like people having a great time, like a sunset, like the stars. One of the fruits of the universe, its gift to us.

The smell of cannabis has ‘evolved’ over the years and not in a good way.  You are describing the long gone past.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, redruby said:

The smell of cannabis has ‘evolved’ over the years and not in a good way.  You are describing the long gone past.

No I'm not, I'm describing this bag of weed in front of me 😀

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Is it the skunk variety  ? 

Yes, other types are few and far between. I had some Sheffield made organic pollen recently, but it was a bit mild.

You'll be glad to know the molecule responsible for the distinctive smell has been identified, it has nothing to do with the potency, so could be bred out, but while it remains illegal that's less likely to happen. 

• Like 1

On 28/07/2024 at 11:07, Norbert said:

No I'm not, I'm describing this bag of weed in front of me 😀

Yes you are. You said it’s skunk so it will smell vile.  You do know that if walk around in public afterwards people will be wondering if you 💩your pants don’t you?  

Ive nothing against cannabis apart from the obnoxious stench.  If it was legalised and the stench bred out that would be win all round though.

• Like 1