'Shuttle Bus'

18 minutes ago, Martin C said:

AG2 (outside the BHF shop) IS the timing point for the 52/52A heading towards Woodhouse.

My apologies, I am wrong - but so must a number of the bus drivers be too, as I've stood and watched them stand outside the theatres too.

Just had another thought re: the correct city centre stop for the rail station - AG2 is perfectly OK. Yes, you do have slightly further to walk, but not as far as you would from 'The Cheese Grater'.

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

My apologies, I am wrong - but so must a number of the bus drivers be too, as I've stood and watched them stand outside the theatres too.

Just had another thought re: the correct city centre stop for the rail station - AG2 is perfectly OK. Yes, you do have slightly further to walk, but not as far as you would from 'The Cheese Grater'.

Oh dear, Mr Rolling! :(

Just when it looked like things were going so well...

... you've gone and blown any chance you had of becoming a 'forum expert' by admitting you are indeed fallible.

Shame on you! ;)

Just now, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear, Mr Rolling! :(

Just when it looked like things were going so well...

... you've gone and blown any chance you had of becoming a 'forum expert' by admitting you are indeed fallible.

Shame on you! ;)

Some of us recognise we are not infallible, Mr. Bloke, and acknowledge it - some, like our future Prime Minister (see another topic for details), don't/can't/won't. 😂

• Like 2

My god ! This is like a trailer for a monty python sketch 

are you all real people? Clearly a mix of village idiots and professional bus spotters

you all maybe need to calm down and some grow up………. No I tell a lie keep on with your meaningless dribble. Worth its weight in bus passes

8 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

My god ! This is like a trailer for a monty python sketch 

are you all real people? Clearly a mix of village idiots and professional bus spotters

you all maybe need to calm down and some grow up………. No I tell a lie keep on with your meaningless dribble. Worth its weight in bus passes

If you notice, the topic title is 'Shuttle bus' - I started it merely to enquire what was happening as I had seen no preparation for it, and no details of the vehicles etc. A certain other individual then decided to derail it for their own agenda, and those of us with a little more knowledge and experience have been trying ever since to get it back on track.

As always, you are free to ignore a topic if you find it boring, the same way I do with the vast majority of the forum content.

• Like 1

I started this topic, in case you haven't noticed, so I think I'm entitled to continue it, I found Padders thread amusing/unfortunate, and I never said I didn't pop into others. There are however a number of boards I never venture into, and a massive number of topics I may look at when they are started, and never visit again.

BTW - why do I get the feeling you are stalking me?

Well, to once again drag this topic back to the subject, I have unfortunately had to pay a business in town a visit this afternoon, so I just wandered/fought my way to the Pinstone/Surrey Street junction to see how it has been made 'bus friendly', and they certainly won't be getting 10m buses round that junction as it stands. My guess is you'll have to put up with minibuses, unless SPCT can source a couple of short Optare Solos.

Can anyone check what they start with - I'm afraid I haven't got time next week to go and check myself, although I would like to.

Edited by RollingJ