Chansiri Spits His Dummy Out Over Paying Money Owed To Fans .

Alextopman

3 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I've re read it and still doesn't say he's been banned. The fan does say it seems like he's banned but there's nothing saying the club have told him that only he's been waiting a month for a response from the club which like I say is poor  by the club.

If he really is banned then more fool chansiri turning down a paying customer for something that's the clubs fault.

He says he's banned so in the article it does say he's banned.

Plain English.

I'm sure now it's been exposed it will be some admin glitch when Tuna Man decides to comment.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

He says he's banned so in the article it does say he's banned.

Plain English.

I'm sure now it's been exposed it will be some admin glitch when Tuna Man decides to comment.

I read somewhere that Chancer is an honourable man - so I don't think any of the news item is true

• Haha 1

so again this horrid man is hated,despite admitting hes made mistakes and could of walked away,but instead hes allowed darren to get the best players and hopefully win the league,then you will st.ill moan,if i was him as the supporters hate him that much,i would dissolve the lot and walk away,leaving us no ground or players,but no hes pumped more cash in and still until hes spoke about his side of this matter,it would be nice if you just get behind the team 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

He's not hated by all mate, I for one think the world of him and like you say, he's backing the manager with his own money as well. It's all about opinions though and we're all entitled to one.

As far as the 2 blokes being refused season tickets? They tried to take the club to court, I don't blame the club for refusing them tickets, what other business would want to continue an association with someone who'd done that,

Send them t'lane, they'll have anybody.

If they intended to buy season tickets, why did they ask for their money back? I didn’t and was credited in full against this season’s ticket.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I just gave the article a cursory glance through Jim. I did see that because the refund wasn't forthcoming in a timely manner that one or both got wound up about it. I don't suppose that Trust group helped matters by drafting a procedure up for those wanting to go down the route of court action. Wasn't that why they got kicked out of the fans forum/meeting with the club or am I wide of the mark, not 100% sure now.

I personally think DC is spot on here. He hasn't banned them, just blanking them. If they wish to go to games someone will just have to buy tickets for them. But supporters who take the club to court then run to the press telling tales when things go pear shaped deserve all they get. Send them t'lane.

I don’t blame them entirely. They were entitled to their money back if that’s what they wanted. They said what wound them up was Wednesday not replying to their emails. That would wind most people up.
I had to wait until this coming season to get credited because last season was the final season of a three year ticket. If I didn’t want to buy another ticket I would have expected a refund.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I just gave the article a cursory glance through Jim. I did see that because the refund wasn't forthcoming in a timely manner that one or both got wound up about it. I don't suppose that Trust group helped matters by drafting a procedure up for those wanting to go down the route of court action. Wasn't that why they got kicked out of the fans forum/meeting with the club or am I wide of the mark, not 100% sure now.

I personally think DC is spot on here. He hasn't banned them, just blanking them. If they wish to go to games someone will just have to buy tickets for them. But supporters who take the club to court then run to the press telling tales when things go pear shaped deserve all they get. Send them t'lane.

So you agree with people not paying their commitments when it suits you .

The man said he is banned, he tried to buy a season ticket and is not allowed to, how much clearer can it get?.

It's a disgrace and so are you.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

So you agree with people not paying their commitments when it suits you .

The man said he is banned, he tried to buy a season ticket and is not allowed to, how much clearer can it get?.

It's a disgrace and so are you.

Hmmm... :huh:

I think we all know that the people now defending Mr Tuna's actions would be the first to criticise if it was United, or any other club that had behaved in this way...

... so there's little point in arguing with someone so blinkered that they can't see the truth. :roll:

• Thanks 1