Help Finding Someone

I used to work with a guy, I'm pretty sure he is in one of the photos from 1975 in this article from a couple of years ago

https://www.thestar.co.uk/heritage-and-retro/retro/the-sheffield-garages-you-bought-a-car-from-down-the-decades-3039941

b25lY21zOmFiZTQwZGNmLWI4OWUtNDg2OC04NzU0LTYzYTM0NmI1M2ZhNDpiN2I2MDMyMy1iYTAyLTQyZGUtOTVjOC1kMjI5NzNkYTMyMWE=.jpg?crop=61:45,smart&width=800

The guy sat in the car, if I am not mistaken is an ex colleague of mine from my first job, when I worked at a company now gone on Edmund Road called "Pentag"

I know my two gaffers are dead from that job, but if this guy is still around and anyone knows him I'd love to have a chat with him, he was your original geek and he had some interesting design ideas as I recall.   

I started as a youth at Pentag around 1996, so this guy would be I guess, around 70 now - rough guess.   

Any help would be appreciated.

As I recall, he had two Ginetta's and was a fan of them.

50 minutes ago, bungleboy69 said:

Isn't Pentag now on John Street near Osmans? If its she same company maybe pop down there and ask?

That place on John Street was owned by Pentag even when they were on Edmund Road, when things got really bad and Edmund road was shut down, they downsized and moved solely to that place on John Street, but a few years ago they sold out to a Chesterfield company so sadly what was a really good old Sheffield firm who started out as Wilmot North and Aurora Gearing is now all gone, sadly.