It's A Terrible Shame But.

Alextopman

Clearly one of our clan has been tipped over the edge on here it used to be a good place to banter and have a laugh with each other but it's obviously got a bit too much for the lad.

In all sincerity I think it's best for us all to leave this place which is clearly affecting him so much.

Lets hope things improve for him as soon as possible.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

I don't really know what this thread is about because I haven't heard anything unusual but,  it sounds as though some poor guy has had a breakdown.

If this is so, may I offer my very best wishes and hope they make a quick recovery.

The world is becoming a scarier place to live in than at any time in my memory and we all know that things are going to carry on downhill in the foreseeable future.

The common bindings that we all knew from our young days have , for the most part, disappeared and aggression and disagreement has taken it's place.

I do wish the human race would learn from past mistakes and be more accepting of others as we share this wonderful (for now) planet.

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

As an outside observer both sides are are bad as each other.

You're quite correct but it is banter and for a bit of fun, however if you look down the page from yesterday evening it's clearly become something more and I've genuine concerns for the lad.

Fun is fun but we all need to pull together when someone is clearly struggling.

14 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Which thread, please? All I can really see is Kelvin posting in every thread but seem to be reasonable contributions.

It's all about opinions and mine differs to yours then, maybe it was just drink celebrating his team grabbing an equaliser to earn a fine point at home, but his posting pattern and some comments last night don't signal anything level headed to me, more like a raging obsession.

Add to that his habit of PMing people he doesn't know at 1am in the morning suggests it's got in his head and that's not normal behaviour. I feel genuine concern for the lad.

Edited by Alextopman

Alex

i do think that there is some sort of problem. However whilst some might be distant banter it is not as I know it on too many occasions

the thought has crossed my mind that wum do sometimes post click bait and the more responses the greater the advertising revenue generated for site owners….. not for one minute am I suggesting that is the case here!

the old adage of not feeding the troll usually works one way or another given time and perhaps that’s what is needed

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

You're quite correct but it is banter and for a bit of fun, however if you look down the page from yesterday evening it's clearly become something more and I've genuine concerns for the lad.

Fun is fun but we all need to pull together when someone is clearly struggling.

Which thread is it on, and which post ?