It's A Terrible Shame But.

Alextopman

12 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Oh dear how you try to twist things, I myself and many others had them during the old management as you well know.

I have repeatedly told you I have no other accounts since the new management took over.

Now that would sink in with anyone else but you seem to have problems with the truth.

Now you said one of my alter ego's made a statement on her calling someone obsessed and a freak, all I am asking you is to show us all or are you once again being economical with the truth just to stirr the pot?.

If you're gonna be a snitch at least get your facts right.

You can't wind me up but it's amusing how Monksy gets you at it.

Not me twisting anything…or being a snitch ..it’s just you trying ,yet again, desperately hard to start another argument ….

Let’s be fair ..by your own admittance ..You’ve got form for having duplicate accounts & who mentioned Monksy ..it wasn’t me was it? ..

If your that desperate to see where someone accused another poster of being an obsessed freak …go and find it yourself ..

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Not me twisting anything…or being a snitch ..it’s just you trying ,yet again, desperately hard to start another argument ….

Let’s be fair ..by your own admittance ..You’ve got form for having duplicate accounts & who mentioned Monksy ..it wasn’t me was it? ..

If your that desperate to see where someone accused another poster of being an obsessed freak …go and find it yourself ..

You have stated one of my alter ego's has accused someone of being an obsessed freak in a thread where no one has said it.

So please back yourself up and show us all my alter ego you claim you have seen post..

It's not difficult you made a statement now prove it.

It's not the first time you've come on with this false crap with nothing to back it up.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Alextopman said:

You have stated one of my alter ego's has accused someone of being an obsessed freak in a thread where no one has said it.

So please back yourself up and show us all my alter ego you claim you have seen post..

It's not difficult you made a statement now prove it.

It's not the first time you've come on with this false crap with nothing to back it up.

You know full well who’s said it & who he said it to & that all trace of a certain poster & his related posts have  been removed ….but yet here you are resurrecting a thread from two weeks ago  just to start an argument …I think folk can see what sort of person you are …one that can start an argument in an empty room ….one that sets up duplicate accounts on a forum to start conflict…I’ve said it before,but ,I wouldn’t trust you as far as I could throw you ..

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You know full well who’s said it & who he said to & that all trace of a certain poster & his related posts have  been removed ….but yet here you are resurrecting a thread from two weeks ago  just to start an argument …I think folk can see what sort of person you are …one that can start an argument in an empty room ….one that sets up duplicate accounts on a forum to start conflict…I’ve said it before,but ,I wouldn’t trust you as far as I could throw you ..

Oh dear I really am living rent free in your head.

I've no idea who posted whatever you claim I posted.

You really do try to play the victim after your lies about someone are challenged.

You come on here for no other reason but to stirr crap and then play the victim.

Once again name my alter ego you claim I have let's all have it out and checked by the moderation team and then either you or I will leave the forum.

If you're that confident about your lies let's go for it.

Put up or shut up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Oh dear I really am living rent free in your head.

I've no idea who posted whatever you claim I posted.

You really do try to play the victim after your lies about someone are challenged.

You come on here for no other reason but to stirr crap and then play the victim.

Once again name my alter ego you claim I have let's all have it out and checked by the moderation team and then either you or I will leave the forum.

If you're that confident about your lies let's go for it.

Put up or shut up.

Posts have been removed from this thread....including the one stating obsessed freak...but you would be aware of that...

Clearly you want conflict...whether it's me,Tops,Cuttsie or Kelvin,to name a few...you seem to get off on it...and then have the gall to claim others are stirring crap and playing the victim ..

Your getting tiresome old lad...put me on ignore if you don't like what i post...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Posts have been removed from this thread....including the one stating obsessed freak...but you would be aware of that...

they’ve not been removed from other threads tho.

Edited by nikki-red

8 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Clearly you want conflict...whether it's me,Tops,Cuttsie or Kelvin,to name a few...you seem to get off on it...and then have the gall to claim others are stirring crap and playing the victim ..

Your getting tiresome old lad...put me on ignore if you don't like what i post...

You seem to speak for others maybe let them speak for themselves.

You come on to have a snide dig but don't like it back.

Don't worry about Cuttsie he is still here, Tops is irrelevant and Kelvin is clearly in meltdown.

But hey ho the people you want to compare yourself with says a lot about you.

Anyway stop evading the subject, you claim my alter ego has posted something on here, I'm calling you a liar, now prove me wrong and name my alter ego and what he's posted, if it's me I'll leave the forum, if it isn't you leave.

Back your lies up or shut up, it's that simple.

Edited by Alextopman

Oh well kp has been sine die ,banned  , kicked off the forum & can't defend himself ?? So let's go at each other talking crap ? Or just get over it & move on Ladies 😋

Edited by owl.66

5 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Oh well kp has been sine die ,banned  , kicked off the forum & can't defend himself ?? So let's go at each other talking crap ? Or just get over it & move on Ladies 😋

I've got nothing to say about him but if someone brings him or anyone else up to me I'll reply.

I said what I had to say while he was still here.

Edited by Alextopman

11 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Lighten up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1