It's A Terrible Shame But.

Alextopman

On 31/07/2022 at 22:58, Alextopman said:

Clearly one of our clan has been tipped over the edge on here it used to be a good place to banter and have a laugh with each other but it's obviously got a bit too much for the lad.

In all sincerity I think it's best for us all to leave this place which is clearly affecting him so much.

Lets hope things improve for him as soon as possible.

Yes, well said Alextopman, you’re obviously a very caring person. It’s always good to be concerned about folk less fortunate than ourselves

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

I didnt mind him, its a forum where you post your views and thoughts, you can choose to scroll past things you dont like and choose who you engage with, it couldnt be a more simple platform.

Correct,it seems that 2 or 3 individuals couldn't handle him.

10 hours ago, staninoodle said:

I didnt mind him, its a forum where you post your views and thoughts, you can choose to scroll past things you dont like and choose who you engage with, it couldnt be a more simple platform.

If you scrolled past all of his posts you would have had nothing left to read on the footy section, it was the pharts section LOL

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

In what way?.

Maybe he should name the individuals whom he claims "couldn't handle it" and then they could respond to his claim, which is a load of rubbish by the way because we all know if KP had been a blade posting in that style there would have been uproar on here especially from people like him. It proves what I posted earlier, some S6 posters were willing to accept his crap just to see no blades on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, staninoodle said:

True, if you object to a poster and their comments then simply put them on ignore and you don't see their posts.

23 minutes ago, iansheff said:

True, if you object to a poster and their comments then simply put them on ignore and you don't see their posts.

I think what Monzaman is saying is when every single thread on the page is commented on last by the same person..

How far do you scroll then to ignore that person.

For example you log on and the last 30 threads on the page you're interested in all have the same person as the last person posting on them.

Would you consider that normal behavior?.

Edited by Alextopman

There  was the same situation a few months ago when the same poster (not  KP} took over the nearly the full page , I remember thinking "good grief look at all this red going all down the page " The green of PK had the same effect but it seems as though red is  a much better so it was allowed .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1