It's A Terrible Shame But.

Alextopman

3 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

There  was the same situation a few months ago when the same poster (not  KP} took over the nearly the full page , I remember thinking "good grief look at all this red going all down the page " The green of PK had the same effect but it seems as though red is  a much better so it was allowed .

Was that before you joined the forum or after you left?.

Also never in my time has anyone ever filled the whole page before.

Edited by Alextopman

8 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

There  was the same situation a few months ago when the same poster (not  KP} took over the nearly the full page , I remember thinking "good grief look at all this red going all down the page " The green of PK had the same effect but it seems as though red is  a much better so it was allowed .

Who was that? I've never seen that happen before Phlats.

I'm genuinely interested to know who else did that.

On 19/08/2022 at 20:19, owl.66 said:

Oh well kp has been sine die ,banned  , kicked off the forum & can't defend himself ?? So let's go at each other talking crap ? Or just get over it & move on Ladies 😋

I have had minimil contact with him but, I think sine die is a bit much ban him for six/12months ok. sine die is the maximum you can get is it not?. has he been banned before?  

On 20/08/2022 at 12:46, Leo Tomlinson said:

you only joined in May so which month are you on about is it June or july because I have never seen all threads where the last poster was the same person like it was with KP. Infact the closet I have seen to this situation would be when cuttsie used to post on lots of threads but he left in May and his colour wasn't red so please let us know who you are on about ????

• Like 1

On 21/08/2022 at 22:17, monzaman said:

you only joined in May so which month are you on about is it June or july because I have never seen all threads where the last poster was the same person like it was with KP. Infact the closet I have seen to this situation would be when cuttsie used to post on lots of threads but he left in May and his colour wasn't red so please let us know who you are on about ????

I hope old Cuttsie is OK.

I wonder if he still takes the dog to the library on Saturdays in the pouring rain when United are at home.

Edited by Alextopman

• SFBeca locked this topic