Nowt Left In The Coffers Say Scc

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

All 50? I dont have time for that. Its certainly been answered many, many times though and then that usually shuts people up moaning about it, very odd.

Anyway it seems you have amnesia....

You already asked on Page 1, and you were answered ^^^ 🤣🤣

No one’s answered my question,how much?

17 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

No one’s answered my question,how much?

Why does it matter? Its not money diverted from anything else or could be spent on anything else. If you really want to know, write them a FoI request.

It certainly has nowt to do with this thread as it wasnt their money in the first place.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Could the government grant have been used to provide public toilets which I think the public would have rather had the money spent on.

Same with the money spent on the steel containers at the top of Fargate.

No. As has been answered umpteen times, money is provided to be spent on specific projects, not to be chucked in the general pot.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bassett one said:

if we end up in a bankruptcy situation what happens then?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-59249020- this is what Thurrock Council had to do. Basically sell off as many assets as possible, and services are cut to the bone. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/nov/14/two-tory-run-councils-warns-pm-of-possible-bankruptcy- County Councils are urging the Government to reduce the services which Council's are staturily obliged to provide, such as libraries and transport. 

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

No. As has been answered umpteen times, money is provided to be spent on specific projects, not to be chucked in the general pot.

But surely approaches could be made to the government stating money would be better spent on public toilets rather than plant pots to block off roads in  Sheffield.