The Daily Grumble Thread

9 hours ago, Hecate said:

Probably been scared off by blokes telling them to JFGI or to reformat their hard drives to fix a sticky keyboard.  On a related note, the inevitable 'just turn off hardware acceleration' reply actually worked for me yesterday.  The new install of Affinity Photo was crashing within a few clicks until I unticked the tick box.  I was astounded.  Yes, I need a new graphics card.

Possibly, if it was on SF 😜, and certain opinionated members, but these are serious tech forums with a wealth of experienced helpers who give constructive replies - based of course on what information the questioner provides.  I once was one of those asking for the help (still do, in areas I don't have the knowledge).

Anyway, glad you are sorting your problem. 👍

Edited by RollingJ

Having to burn petrol driving out of my way to buy petrol. Shaving because it’s a total bore but I can’t stand having a beard. The fact that the left stick on my Xbox pad has developed its own ideas on how much left I need resulting in unwanted map markers when I just want to fast travel.

15 hours ago, sibon said:

Nothing.

Nothing has annoyed me today. From my granola with fresh raspberries this morning, to the lovely glass of red that I’m currently halfway through. Everything has been a pleasure.

My pants fit perfectly. Amazon delivered on time. A host of attentive assistants massaged my feet with honey.

And I’ve learned loads about the bogs in Lincolnshire.

Bring on tomorrow.

And then you woke up. 

• Like 1