Trans Women Are Women. To Disagree Is Hate.

Surgender: having a gender that is 100% one gender but with more of another gender added on top of that

wHo the f*** comes up with bo**oc** like that. So you can be 100 % something but another gender on top. It’s not like putting 100s and 1000s on an ice cream for gods sake (other deities are available) 

100% is total.

fn idiots

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sheffbag said:

Surgender: having a gender that is 100% one gender but with more of another gender added on top of that

wHo the f*** comes up with bo**oc** like that. So you can be 100 % something but another gender on top. It’s not like putting 100s and 1000s on an ice cream for gods sake (other deities are available) 

100% is total.

fn idiots

A-gender

Having a list of itemised genders that you wish to discuss in a particular order. Usually from most important first to least important as the last one to discuss 

23 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

It boils down to nature/biology. Procreation requires the coming together of a male and a female. Put a biological man and a "trans woman" in a hotel room and ask them to procreate and lets see how they get on.

Ironically it may be another of Mother Nature's way of culling the human herd.

Folks that can't procreate in their gender/sexual choices, will be hard pressed to survive.

(See Darwin) 

• 3 weeks later...

I just read this comment elsewhere which speaks volumes about how all this is getting completely irrational and contradictory :

I remember when a man dressed as a woman was called a transvestite, but now they're called "transwomen", yet women are now referred to as "people who menstruate" and "birthing people".

I think that is alluding to the fact that trans women want to be called women, yet many of the people "campaigning" for that don't even want to call women women !

50 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I just read this comment elsewhere which speaks volumes about how all this is getting completely irrational and contradictory :

I remember when a man dressed as a woman was called a transvestite, but now they're called "transwomen", yet women are now referred to as "people who menstruate" and "birthing people".

I think that is alluding to the fact that trans women want to be called women, yet many of the people "campaigning" for that don't even want to call women women !

They want transwomen to be called women, because they believe that they are women.  The point of using terms like 'people who menstruate', 'birthing people', 'womb carriers',  'people bodies with vaginas' etc is not, as some might think, an attempt to dehumanise women and reduce them to a collection of sexed body parts and functions, but to affirm a view that some women do not have, and never have had, those particular anatomical and physiological features.

And, of course, some men can give birth, and so have the required anatomy and physiology.

ETA: Changed 'people' to 'bodies'.  Because of course it was.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

They want transwomen to be called women, because they believe that they are women.  The point of using terms like 'people who menstruate', 'birthing people', 'womb carriers',  'people bodies with vaginas' etc is not, as some might think, an attempt to dehumanise women and reduce them to a collection of sexed body parts and functions, but to affirm a view that some women do not have, and never have had, those particular anatomical and physiological features.

And, of course, some men can give birth, and so have the required anatomy and physiology.

Are you talking about a man who used to be a woman but didn't bother having his bits and pieces removed ?

Surely if a man gave birth "he" must, by definition, be  woman ?

Edited by Chekhov

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

My bold.

🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

The progressive left, quite rightly in some regards, bemoan fundamentalist Christian teachings in schools such creationism, as being unscientific. The same progressive left now tell children that men can menstruate  and women have penis's. 

Yeah it's absolutely ridiculous. 

Don't get me wrong. If a man says he wants to identify as a woman then good luck to him/her/zee/zim/zum/zer.. Just don't try and say Men can give birth/have periods etc.

3 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Two serious questions for you -

Should women/trans women, be invited  for prostate examinations and if not why not?

Should men/trans men be invited for smear tests and if not why not?

I do miss the days when trolls used to put a wee bit of effort into their troll game. 

#CisHetFail #Hater #WokeBeardsAreSexyBeards