D Day today , 

I met my consultant today so as to discuss the treatment scheduled for next Wednesday , 

I was First asked to fill out a questionnaire outlining my symptoms up to date , peeing and sex problems being top of the list , When form completed the scores of one to five on each subject are added up and the score is assessed by the Dr , 

I was then taken through the procedures that start next Wednesday when the zapping starts. 

I was informed that not all patients experienced the same pro or cons following radiology, some get extremely tired, some have even more peeing problems or even pain when passing water . 

The treatment can cause problems in the no two department meaning frequent toilet visits or discharge from the rear passage etc.

So as from next week I will be visiting the Weston Park five days a week for a month and the zapping process will be aimed at the little sods wiggling about in my scrotum , they had better get ready as I am determined  to wipe out the bloody invaders so as I can get back to as normal a carry on as possible , 

So as before if in doubt get tested lads and lasses you know it makes sense 

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Were all with you Cuttsie,

Keep the updates coming, and best wishes :thumbsup:

Cheers Padders ,to be honest the treatment up to now is not a big problem , the down side is the hot flushes especially at night along with the toilet visits , and a little short of breath some times , this is due to  the injection in belly that one has to shrink prostate , thanks for being you .

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Cheers Padders ,to be honest the treatment up to now is not a big problem , the down side is the hot flushes especially at night along with the toilet visits , and a little short of breath some times , this is due to  the injection in belly that one has to shrink prostate , thanks for being you .

My very best wishes to you, 

I hope it all goes well.

• Like 1