It’s Zappit day , I  have arrived in the architecturally  magnificent zapping area  as  I type I look around at ,the blues and the greens  decor in here puts you at ease straight away ,

The radiography lads and lasses have already tried to zapp me on. This machine that resembles a space ship

The first attempt as failed due to gas , I have been sent away to  fart can you believe it.  ‘have you tried to. Fart to order it’s a bloody problem but will try ,farting succes and back in space ship all systems go , My first Zapp is successful , tomorrow  it starts all over again gas permitting that is

On 25/02/2023 at 19:54, Kidorry said:

We will be waiting to hear that you have rang the bell.

Just seen the bell

• Like 1

So second zapping sesion today  , wind problem gone away so straight forward treatment , 

Noticed peeing problem is now worse after yesterdays First zap, Just a trickle when I have to get up in the night  , four or five last night so thats a sod  but will have to get used to it .

My sessions are scheduled at different times of the day this makes it hard to plan any days activity but it is all part of the magnificent planning by Weston Park Cancer hospital .

I will post again after my first revue in about a weeks time . 

Get tested lads and lasses if you think you have a problem .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

I don`t know if you know, but, if you go into the main reception waiting area there are lots of leaflets about dealing with different cancers. Diets ,exercise and suchlike.

The staff have given me loads kidorry . Thanks for your help