I've Been To Hell And Back.

Padders

15 minutes ago, Padders said:

We do have a member Mr. Rudds who pops in on a regular basis to inform us of the latest celebrity whose died.(you might not get that one)

Mr. Rudds is a teetotaller who only drinks Sprite Lemonade.

As I'm running low on Lemonade, I'll order an extra crate from my Greek Drayman Mr. Dropusabottleofpopof.

Hmmm... :huh:

I can't say I've heard of the new drayman before...

... but he sounds like a character we should be hearing more from! :hihi:

• Like 1

On 17/08/2022 at 17:13, MissJP said:
Hi all, 

I am Padders daughter, the younger, better looking one.

I have been a member of SF for years but rarely come on, only when Padders points me to read a post he is particularly proud of - such as this one!

I never post but wanted to make an exception today.

Its true what Padders has written, mum was amazing and is missed every day by all of us.  Our lives changed forever 7 years ago today, well, 3 years prior to that actually.  We did wonder how dad would cope without her and the first year was truly awful but somehow dad managed to keep going.

Then came the fateful day he said he was going to join SF.  Oh dear I thought.  1. he will make a right fool of himself, and 2, he will be ringing me every 5 minutes - I was right on one of them!  The nights I have spent yelling down the phone PRESS ENTER (he doesn't hear too well on the phone) and the times I have driven over to show him how to do something he really wanted to do - like the dancing banana! :banana:

But, you lot became his lifeline.  Something to get up for, something to keep him entertained, a new audience for his many, many stories and look at him now, running his own bar!

Thank you to all of you that welcomed him and have kept him going and dad, I am so proud of you, how well you have done without mum but I do have to say you have really disappointed me with this particular thread.  You can get buckets for £1 in B & Q!!  Please tell me you haven't bought one for £1.50 in ASDA!  Think of my inheritance!!

Lovely post but can you get the old goat to let me become a member of his illustrious club. I know its difficult for him allowing such a good looking hunk ( with certain abilities)  but I promise I wont come between him and Eileen . If you can have a word with him , I would gladly  refund the Thirty bob  he spent  unwisely

• Haha 1