Sheffield Wednesday V Forrest Green

bassett one

For forest Green coming to Hillsborough to play a match is like the owls playing Real Madrid at Real Madrids ground. 

Forest Green playing at a ground like Wednesday against a team like Wednesday? 

Can see FG winning this one

Owls 0 - 3 FG

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Compliments of "Padders Bar" Mr. B.

Enjoy.....  🍔  🍟

nice one padders free grub and bevvy and that shady crystal ball,reminds me off to blackpool in oct.by that time it will be clearer where we are in the league

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

nice one padders free grub and bevvy and that shady crystal ball,reminds me off to blackpool in oct.by that time it will be clearer where we are in the league

Well Mr. Bassett certainly knows how to celebrate "National Burger Day"

I've just espied him scurrying home with a snack........

tDKoFUq.jpg

take away the cheese and its spot on,but just had burger on a bun with fried onions and chips and ketchup,followed by strawberries and custard and jelly and a couple of chocci biscuits and a cuppa. very nice,got to keep up size,thanks padders,should of called for a pint at padders bar to wash it all down.

Reckon FG will be tight and compact out of possession and try to break with pace and catch us on the counter, theyl use the wide areas and try to get in behind us.and exploit any gaps our WBs leave.

An early goal might make them commit a bit more, otherwise it could be frustrating game