How Do We Save Cash On Energy Bills?

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

If there is power cuts, I wonder if Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle ect  will be in darkness,  and why doesn't the Queen dib into her unused billions which she has hoarded over the years and put £10.000  into every households bank accounts,  after all the Queens dosh is just dead money sitting there  which will never be used otherwise,  she could help her so called Subjects who are enduring such hard times.  In reality I know this will never happen but seriously what does happen to all the Queens unspent Billions.

If you are desperate for a tenner from The Queen, I am sure we can have a quick whip round for you and sort it out.

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Another loser living in cloud cuckoo land. J K Rowling is apparently richer than the Queen.  Why don't you send J K Rowling a scrounging begging letter with your bank details?  If you get no luck from J K Rowling then try and tap  up Roy Chubby Brown for a few quid because apparently he's loaded according to a Sheffield Forum financial expert.  

I will just add the Queen uses her money to give thousands of British citizens a living and is a massive boost to foreign tourism.  The Queen also doesn't take her money out of this country.

Forget taking it out of the country, She doesn't take her money out of the bank either, its all  tax payers money and  we want it back. Are you going to send  donations to your hero  boris now he is on Universal Credit. :hihi:

Just now, West 77 said:

If you get off your lazy backside and start selling the big issue then I will by my copies from you.

After the limp speeche Truss has just delivered,  very soon  She and Boris will both  be coming to a street corner near you,  to sell the big issue so get your spare change ready, :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Forget taking it out of the country, She doesn't take her money out of the bank either, its all  tax payers money and  we want it back. Are you going to send  donations to your hero  boris now he is on Universal Credit. :hihi:

Thats just not true.....the queen owns a lot of land and property

Thats how she makes her money 

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

After the limp speeche Truss has just delivered,  very soon  She and Boris will both  be coming to a street corner near you,  to sell the big issue so get your spare change ready, :hihi:

What, I thought she had an oven ready deal to solve the energy crisis.

She is meant to be a free marketeer, not in favour of subsidies and such.

But we are hearing about £100 billion bailout deals!