How Do We Save Cash On Energy Bills?

Guest makapaka
11 hours ago, bassett one said:

JUST THOUGHT we can swop ideas to help one another to get through this winter,i say put more clothes on and go to bed early, other ideas?

Use less energy.

no need to use the amount we have taken for granted in the past.

18 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I wear my socks ands pants in the bath . Gets them nice and clean :thumbsup:

Im going to suggest to the wife we share a bath. If we time our wee's right we can have a lovely long warm relaxing soak together.

On 25/08/2022 at 09:57, makapaka said:

Use less energy.

no need to use the amount we have taken for granted in the past.

Most people are not that wasteful, we shouldn't be having to cut back to ridiculous levels whilst MP's get their bills paid and the energy companies make billions, its obscene.

Edited by top4718
  • Like 1

All the old tories will get a nice little windfall from the dividend paid out on their shares from when they sold off all our energy to foreign owners to cushion the blow!

I went to a mates social club in Manchester a few months back, was at his local golf club, completely off grid, had a large windmill to one side of the clubhouse that powered the whole place  along with a dozen solar panels on the roof for when it wasnt windy, mind you with all the old farts inside its hard to believe it never had any wind!