Eddie Izzard - Potential Sheffield Lab Mp?

16 hours ago, LovePotion said:

She is

From Wikipedia "Edward John Izzard (/ˈɪzɑːrd/; born 7 February 1962) is an English stand-up comedian, actor and activist. Her[a] comedic style takes the form of rambling whimsical monologues and self-referential pantomime."

Actually i think SHE has said that SHE no longer identifies as transsexual but as SHE/HER

You know its complicated when even Liberals are confused 🤨

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

On 28/08/2022 at 23:37, Martin C said:

Paul Bloomfield has done some great work for victims of the "cladding" problems. Much less keen on his unwavering/blinkered/utopian/idealistic support/advocacy for "city of sanctuary" type issues. Suspect Ms Izzard will be "more of the same".

Very mixed record overall imo

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2022 at 17:25, HumbleNarrator said:

I bet Edward-is-hard's face was a picture when he got his letter inviting him for a prostate examination if he was in "girl mode" that day!

Thanks for the anatomy lesson, but you clearly need one in manners, since it's so rude not to comply with peoples' requests for how they want to be addressed, as our ex PM Alexander Johnson will no doubt tell you. I'm not very keen on reading about your prostate examination fantasies either. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/08/2022 at 13:20, Annie Bynnol said:

At least she has lived in Sheffield.

As Sheffield city centre is rapidly increasing in population  Sheffield Central constituency and will be shrinking in area. 

It is a prime target for the Greens. 

The political interest will benefit Sheffield.

He was born in Yemen (Aden).

Eh ?

Is that a mistake or has the world really gone mad ?