Eddie Izzard - Potential Sheffield Lab Mp?

8 hours ago, cressida said:

Rosie Duffield told a Labour fringe meeting at conference that she’ll quit as a party MP if Labour allows Eddie Izzard to stand for a seat on an all-woman shortlist. A tweet reporting as much was covered by PinkNews, though Guido’s now managed to dig out said clip.

“I’m absolutely not the only Labour woman MP who will leave the party if Eddie Izzard gets a place on an all women’s shortlist.”

She also emphatically told the audience that Eddie Izzard is not a woman, and Labour MPs agree with her on that. Surprisingly, PinkNews didn’t report the massive round of applause Duffield received…

•  

Mark Dolan is talking about it on tonights show

27 minutes ago, cressida said:

The audience is enthusiastic,  the women at the table more guarded,  what do you make of it?

I'll be interested to see where this goes

Ive not seen anything saying that Izzard was gonna run as a women

To be honest im a little surprised that in 2022 there's list for men and a list for women

Surely there should just be one big list with the best names on it regardless of gender 

Eddie went in the ladies toilets last night i believe in Sheffield.

Nice that Eddie can choose which days he is male and which days she is female.   That's entirely up to him/her and none of my business.

I do however have an issue with males using female toilets on the days they decide they are the other sex.   Stay out of my safe spaces please sir!