Investigating Diana: Death In Paris

Anna B

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

If you remember a video on facebook or youtube in 1997 can you tell me where you bought your time machine please 😎

I agree none of the conspiracy theories have ever been explained satisfactorily - they are all nonsense.

Lol. I never even spotted that.  

Another example of the factual inaccuracies peddled by the theorists. Maybe in their deluded world the MI5 goons pushed out some early adoptions specially for them to watch videos trying to hide the 'real' reason for the crash 🤣🤣.

Goodness sake, YouTube wasn't even founded until 2005. Facebook wasn't opened up to the public until even later in 2007. Given most of us in 1997 will have been on dial-up internet at best (if connected at all) watching videos wouldn't have even been on the agenda.

Edited by ECCOnoob

It must have been during inquest rather than original investigation. I definitely saw this on my laptop without a doubt because I remember being surprised that it was possible. Very counter intuitive. I'm trying to track it down. It was filmed to show it was possible for small car to derail bigger car. It was to do with speed cars were travelling and the corresponding lack of traction. 

Edited by Anna B

On 31/08/2022 at 13:21, ECCOnoob said:

Who wants justice? The dead woman?   The dead woman who allegedly detested the media really wants to be subject to this continued barrage of gutter press sensationalised speculative lowbrow documentaries 25 years on? 

Horse crap.

She was a mentally disturbed woman who courted media attention when it suited her and balled her eyes out when it didn't. She was manipulative. She was a hypocrite. She was a master in playing victim.  There were two unhappy parties in their doomed marriage but she knew exactly how to stir up things and get people on her side.  She knew exactly what she was doing and certainly wasn't the only party partaking in a bit of shagging around.  

I haven't seen the documentary but if you are sampling such fantastical stats as 85% of the population believed she was murdered that tells me more than enough. If that's the sort of credibility, then I might as well watch Star Wars or Lord of the Rings since they have the same amount of reality.  

Diana was killed by a drunk driver. A drunk driver whom she had entrusted and was part of her staff sod all to do the royal family and instead employed to the other rich powerful establishment family that she had chosen to to embroil herself with.   She was running away from the very paparazzi that she courted whenever it suits her to build a profile and make money.

That's it. That's all it was back in 1997 and it's all it is now.

25 years on in the conspiracy theories are still being churned out by the hysterics and the anti-establishment agenda.... which you are clearly a part of.

Tragic accident suffered by clearly disturbed woman being exploited and manipulated for decades for people to make money.  

My bold. 

Blimey!  You could be describing Mr & Mrs Sussex. 

On 31/08/2022 at 13:21, ECCOnoob said:

Who wants justice? The dead woman?   The dead woman who allegedly detested the media really wants to be subject to this continued barrage of gutter press sensationalised speculative lowbrow documentaries 25 years on? 

Horse crap.

She was a mentally disturbed woman who courted media attention when it suited her and balled her eyes out when it didn't. She was manipulative. She was a hypocrite. She was a master in playing victim.  There were two unhappy parties in their doomed marriage but she knew exactly how to stir up things and get people on her side.  She knew exactly what she was doing and certainly wasn't the only party partaking in a bit of shagging around.  

I haven't seen the documentary but if you are sampling such fantastical stats as 85% of the population believed she was murdered that tells me more than enough. If that's the sort of credibility, then I might as well watch Star Wars or Lord of the Rings since they have the same amount of reality.  

Diana was killed by a drunk driver. A drunk driver whom she had entrusted and was part of her staff sod all to do the royal family and instead employed to the other rich powerful establishment family that she had chosen to to embroil herself with.   She was running away from the very paparazzi that she courted whenever it suits her to build a profile and make money.

That's it. That's all it was back in 1997 and it's all it is now.

25 years on in the conspiracy theories are still being churned out by the hysterics and the anti-establishment agenda.... which you are clearly a part of.

Tragic accident suffered by clearly disturbed woman being exploited and manipulated for decades for people to make money.  

Bravo sir , well said :thumbsup:

On 31/08/2022 at 17:59, Anna B said:

I wouldn't say QC Michael Mansfield is a moron, actually he's a rather clever man with all the facts at his disposal and he believes a miscarriage of justice took place.  

So Diana is 'mentally disturbed,' and 'knew exactly what she was doing.' Bit of a dichotomy there don't you think? Which is it? Well she certainly knew who she was dealing with when she wrote that letter to her personal Lawyer, had it recorded and also gave a copy to her loyal Butler just in case. Which is just as well as it laid undisclosed in a safe for 9 years until finally at the inquest when Paul Burrell drew attention to it.

As for leaving her in peace, she's part of history now, and people will wonder about this for ever more. far from sidelining her to a footnote, she looms even larger. Much the same as people still debate what happened to the two Princes in the Tower, popularly believed to have been murdered by King Richard lll.  Monarchy has always been a dirty and precarious  business, and the winners have to have a strong streak of ruthlessness in them to survive. Our monarchy is no different and won't let anyone tarnish the 'brand.' 

Celebrity lawyer  Mansfield is only bothered about publicity and cash 

6 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

She was a thorn in the side of the establishment/monarchy for various reasons, not least because she could have had a child with an Arab man and the idea of Princes William and Harry having an Arab step brother/sister would never do,  so she was totally bumped off by the security services.

In an interview one of Diana's close friends remembers being present during a phone call between Diana and Nicholas Soames not long before she died, where  he was being a bit pissy with her down the phone; the call ended, she said, with him saying something along the lines of "be careful because accidents do happen!"  

Which close friend was that?