This Is What Racism Looks Like.

Just now, altus said:

In your desperation to accuse someone of being a racist you made an unsupportable argument. 

Snipped

No I didn't. My argument is supported by the fact skin colour is his 1st and main criteria. 

That's racist.

You tried to muddy the waters by bringing sexuality into it. You failed.

Own it.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Blimey.

Is it that time again😁

Hush. I've been a good boy lately. I've got a lot of built up stress I need to relieve. Altus very kindly offered to help relieve said stress. 🙏 

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No I didn't. My argument is supported by the fact skin colour is his 1st and main criteria. 

That's racist.

Own it.

Hush. I've been a good boy lately. I've got a lot of built up stress I need to relieve. Altus very kindly offered to help relieve said stress. 🙏 

Hope you get your car back tomorrow . Must have been awful for you today 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Hope you get your car back tomorrow . Must have been awful for you today 

Thsnks but I won't be getting back till Friday now.

Didn't really cause any major issues, just some minorish inconvenience. Don't get me wrong I'm not so fussed about the bank holiday, despite my feelings towards the monarchy I do get it. She was well loved.

I'm more irked with the fact a one day delay turns into 5 but that's squarely down to the dealership. 

Edited by The_DADDY

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's racist.

Own it.

I brought what makes people fancy someone into it. You claimed that fancying someone or not because of skin colour is evidence of racism. I pointed out that if that were true, fancying someone or not because of their genitals would be evidence of homophobia. Your attempt to undermine that by implying you might fancy men is undermined by your wriggling out of answering whether you do or not.

Skin colour, genitals and size are three of the many things that may affect whether some finds someone else attractive. The effects of those things affect whether someone finds someone else attractive or not does not indicate racism, homophobia or size-ism respectively.

Do you think white people who don't find black people attractive are racist?

2 minutes ago, altus said:

I brought what makes people fancy someone into it.

You claimed that fancying someone or not because of skin colour is evidence of racism.

Snipped 

No I didn't. I pointed out that his first and main criteria is skin colour. 

That's racist. 

Bold

You then brought sexuality into it and accused me of being a vile homophobe for not fancying men. A rather bizarre statement to make really 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

That's racist. 

Bold

You then brought sexuality into it and accused me of being a vile homophobe for not fancying men. A rather bizarre statement to make really 

Why don't you fancy men ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's racist. 

Bold

Someone's genitals was just an example of something that would affect whether a person would find another person attractive.

I note you've avoided answering my question "Do you think white people who don't find black people attractive are racist?". Perhaps you could answer that.