This Is What Racism Looks Like.

Just now, makapaka said:

Against which race? 

Take you're pick.

But I'm guessing it's not a black or brown race.

Anyhow, generally I don't converse with bigots or racists so I'd be grateful if you didn't try to engage me in conversation. I'll only ignore you. 

Guest makapaka
3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Take you're pick.

But I'm guessing it's not a black or brown race.

Anyhow, generally I don't converse with bigots or racists so I'd be grateful if you didn't try to engage me in conversation. I'll only ignore you. 

Ha ha pal.

I’m a racist but you don’t know which race?

You watch out for them black or brown folk being all racist to you.

joker. 

7 hours ago, makapaka said:

Well it depends what reason you have for only dating white people and why you feel black people are unattractive.

Which bit of it is racist. I’m interested I don’t know enough about the subject.

What’s his reason for that - personal preference or because he discriminated against white people.

you seem to have took this as a defence of racism - I’m trying to work out if there was any?

I don't find black people unattractive, and i wouldn't only date white people. I find women of all shapes/sizes/heights/races/religions attractive and would never limit my preferences (if i were single, that is).

If he only wants to date black, that's fine - i'm just calling out the double standard of if a white person said they would only date white amd the reply of 'racism' it would cause.

What are the reasons other than racism why he would say it? Funny how it's preference when a black person says it, but racism when a white person says it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leviathan13 said:

I don't find black people unattractive, and i wouldn't only date white people. I find women of all shapes/sizes/heights/races/religions attractive and would never limit my preferences (if i were single, that is).

If he only wants to date black, that's fine - i'm just calling out the double standard of if a white person said they would only date white amd the reply of 'racism' it would cause.

What are the reasons other than racism why he would say it? Funny how it's preference when a black person says it, but racism when a white person says it...

What if a muslim says that they would only date other muslims?

Thats not about looks but about culture but totally understandable

Ive found a huge double standard over the last few years where it seems that these rules and criticisms only applies to straight white men

However, it seems that the LGBTQ community are now turning on each other where its now transphobic for a lesbian to say she wouldnt date a trans women that has a penis

Its insane 🤨

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/sep/09/trans-charity-mermaids-appeal-lgb-alliance-status

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1