Just Stop Oil . Heros Or Villains?

I admire their passion, but unfortunately they are too thick to understand that the normal folk on the street ( the vast, vast majority) will just look at their pathetic efforts and laugh at them.

It would help their cause tremendously if they could find protagonists that didn't have pink hair, unfortunate amounts of grotesque acne,  and preferably didn't live with their parents in 4 million pound pound townhouses in Shoreditch.

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I admire their passion, but unfortunately they are too thick to understand that the normal folk on the street ( the vast, vast majority) will just look at their pathetic efforts and laugh at them.

It would help their cause tremendously if they could find protagonists that didn't have pink hair, unfortunate amounts of grotesque acne, and preferably didn't live with their parents in 4 million pound pound townhouses in Shoreditch.

👍

You give them publicity on here, I admire that.

• Like 1

The Germans don’t mess around with climate change activists. Greta Thunberg was protesting outside of a coal mine in Germany on Sunday along with others,  because it’s being expanded. She was asked to move, she refused, so the police physically removed her. 

I wonder if our police would do the same?

21 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

The Germans don’t mess around with climate change activists. Greta Thunberg was protesting outside of a coal mine in Germany on Sunday along with others,  because it’s being expanded. She was asked to move, she refused, so the police physically removed her. 

There is an allegation the German police staged what was scene on camera featuring Greta.

41 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Yeah that was staged.

16 minutes ago, Axe said:

There is an allegation the German police staged what was scene on camera featuring Greta.

Beat me to it...