Banned For Asking Question?

On 14/09/2022 at 12:05, crookesey said:

Let’s face it, he has been banned for being a nob head, the club must now be careful to do the same if and when there is similar stupidity in the future.

My bold. 

Well that's it isn't it.  The individual would never have contemplated the idea of actually putting pen to writing paper & asking a similar question.  Putting letter in an envelope & popping down to the nearest post box & waiting for a reply.  I suppose it's pointless writing a hashtag as part of a letter. 

Let's face it.  He thought It would get him a bit of instant fame & notority amongst his peers on the terraces. as well as a few thousand likes on his social media accounts, when all it's done is making look stupid FOR EVER on the Internet, to millions who have read the story.   

Well done PNE for banning him.  He'll also now miss the visit of the champions this weekend.  Double blow. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

Well that's it isn't it.  The individual would never have contemplated the idea of actually putting pen to writing paper & asking a similar question.  Putting letter in an envelope & popping down to the nearest post box & waiting for a reply.  I suppose it's pointless writing a hashtag as part of a letter. 

Let's face it.  He thought It would get him a bit of instant fame & notority amongst his peers on the terraces. as well as a few thousand likes on his social media accounts, when all it's done is making look stupid FOR EVER on the Internet, to millions who have read the story.   

Well done PNE for banning him.  He'll also now miss the visit of the champions this weekend.  Double blow. 

Still a nob head, no matter what you say.

On 14/09/2022 at 11:53, HeHasRisen said:

He also asked another question about "would it be OK to do a Nazi salute", which is the one he likely got banned for.  Bit of a misleading headline in the Guardian really...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/sep/13/preston-ban-football-fan-for-life-for-derogatory-tweet-about-the-royal-family

Some of them Royals were rather fond of Nazi salutes in the 1930's 

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Erm, yes mate, the Nazi salute isnt really acceptable anymore.  Maybe that passed you by.

Have you watched any East European football matches of late , Hungary , Italy and dare I suggest the Ukraine all have so called right wing Ultra's . Lets hope our Country have seen the last of em eh'  Our own Prince liked to dress up at one time thats passed me by though as he was just a daft kid at the time .  

Just now, Leo Tomlinson said:

Have you watched any East European football matches of late , Hungary , Italy and dare I suggest the Ukraine all have so called right wing Ultra's . Lets hope our Country have seen the last of em eh'  Our own Prince liked to dress up at one time thats passed me by though as he was just a daft kid at the time .  

Ah ok, so because some idiots at football games still do the salute thats fine then.

Just agree that "the Nazi salute isnt really acceptable anymore" and we can all move on, eh?

7 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Ah ok, so because some idiots at football games still do the salute thats fine then.

Just agree that "the Nazi salute isnt really acceptable anymore" and we can all move on, eh?

Of course its not , those that follow fascist  ideology are all idiots , following  leaders who are usually mad like  Hitler and his friends in other Counties who liked to visit him and have their photo call greeting him in all the papers .