Good Old Becks

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Yes I'm aware of my posts. At least the pen incident related to our new King that is grieving.

Ex-footballer that is so desperate for attention that he waits in line knowing full well that will still grab attention is not the same 

I mean, like I said, he cant win can he?

He had been stood in the queue about ten hours before any media outlet spotted him and they were hardly not going to report on it. Had he got a VIP pass he would be getting the same slagging off on social media that the hosts of This Morning are now getting. 

So, pray tell the forum what should he have done?

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

He had been stood in the queue about ten hours before any media outlet spotted him and they were hardly not going to report on it. Had he got a VIP pass he would be getting the same slagging off on social media that the hosts of This Morning are now getting. 

All that I can say is that whilst he’s being slagged off he isn’t being ignored.

6 minutes ago, Foot and Mouth said:

So all the office workers, call centre staff, steelworkers, cleaners, fast food workers, nurses, salespeople, 100,000 + others were attention seeking too?

Some people on this thread are bonkers. Wrong if you use the VIP entrance and wrong if you queue up, you cant win.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Some people on this thread are bonkers. Wrong if you use the VIP entrance and wrong if you queue up, you cant win.

Hmmm... :huh:

I agree with you, but it's not the same people arguing both points though, is it?

The trouble is, many people these days seem to have very polarised ideas of what they think is right.

In my opinion, it all stems from people being very insecure and needing to try to prove to everyone that what they think is correct, and that what anyone else thinks is wrong.

Why should it even matter to anyone what some random people on an internet forum think about your opinions?

The interwebs is a big place so there's always going to be someone who'll disagree with you... :roll:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Wait in line and play down the entire story to the media so ultimately everyone gets the same message:

Man waits in a queue

But everyone knows he's desperate for a knighthood 

1 minute ago, Delayed said:

Wait in line and play down the entire story to the media so ultimately everyone gets the same message:

Man waits in a queue

But everyone knows he's desperate for a knighthood 

So its his fault for telling the media not to run the story now and get it out there.

That was never going to happen. Like i said, he was never going to win in your eyes was he?

Edited by HeHasRisen