Good Old Becks

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

So its his fault for telling the media not to run the story now and get it out there.

That was never going to happen. Like i said, he was never going to win in your eyes was he?

You are aware that I'm taking aim at the media and not Beckham right?

Couldn't careless what the Beckham's do. They are as hungry for media attention just like Katie price.

If the media stopped writing stories about them, then their everyday mundane activities would be entirely normal much like everyone else .

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

I dont recall David Beckham being in the press too much tbh. Given his career and who he is married to the press are always going to take an interest if you like it or not. 

How can you not recall him being in the press but then say the press take an interest because of who he is?

He is always in the press. After quitting football that was an income source alongside his brand name.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Both of those statements can be accurate at the same time you know.   Oh, I edited the word "recently" in. You missed that by the looks.

Conveniently. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/david-beckham

Several news stories from just 1 mainstream media source with a story or more regularly. 

This is how ridiculous it is :

David Beckham feeds dog biscuits from his mouth..

The man is a media junkie and the sooner people stop taking an interest the sooner he can act like Joe public.

9 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Conveniently. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/david-beckham

Several news stories from just 1 mainstream media source with a story or more regularly. 

This is how ridiculous it is :

David Beckham feeds dog biscuits from his mouth..

The man is a media junkie and the sooner people stop taking an interest the sooner he can act like Joe public.

Did he hurt you? Hugs xxxx

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I dont believe that either btw. 

Cant imagine what your replies would have been had he jumped the queue like Schofield did 🤣

Both would be as bad as each other. Though my replies would be the same. Schofield is getting more pointless media attention since telling the country his sexuality