Life After Death

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I really hope there is an afterlife but thinking about it raises more questions than answers 

I think there us because otherwise what is the very purpose of our existence- all the suffering and misery some face, maybe there's more to it on the other side.

Also,   I'm a firm believer in justice and that means those evil people past and present, who seemingly 'got away' with their crimes, will face an ultimate justice.

Otherwise what's the point? What's the difference between you and Hitler? Both end up 6 feet under the ground turning to bones!

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

This is something that neither party knows the answer to, all we have is questions. Mine is that if an afterlife exists it must be a heck of a big one, what with it housing everyone who has ever died, or am I missing something? 🤔

All the non-believers won't be there will they?

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You're not allowed to die Padders.  If you are no longer at the helm of Padders Bar then the whole fabric of society could collapse.  No, we have to keep you alive.

I'll start looking into the science of it right away.

Edit. Right, I've looked into it. I asked Google "How do I keep somone alive?"

Google replied "With a covid booster of course".

Before I could object the Google lady booked you in for a jab next week.  I'll send you the details.

Sorry fella, I really really am.

Good morning Daddio,

I was going to reply to your post last night but unfortunately I was slumped over my PC having consumed a little too much Pop.

I'm afraid I had to retire upstairs, untangle myself, and flop into bed, where I always have a short course in death.

It looks like being a busy day today, the queue is now forming outside "Padders Bar" waiting for the big occasion.

Can you please do me a favour, and tell the Google lady where she can stick her Jab, and it won't be in me!!!

Now then Daddy,

Regarding "Padders Bar"

I've had a novel idea, It's not gone unnoticed that when you start a thread it becomes very popular, you seem to have rather a good talent for starting conversation..

With this in mind, myself and "Team Padders" are working on introducing a new brew in the bar...

I'm aiming for something "Cheap and Cheerful"  

I thought "DADDIES RAMMEL" would be very appropriate. 

I'm anticipating this becoming a very popular drink, the new Falling down water if you like...

Should be on Tap in the coming weeks.

Must go now pal, half an hour to opening time......

GOD SAVE THE KING.

• Haha 1