Life After Death

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

It's a mystery. I believe it's meant to stay that way, so we'll never know until the time comes. But it is a test of pure faith.

It's an afterlife or an oblivion we'll know nothing about, so nothing to worry about. 

I was so sorry to hear about your friend. His quiet suffering must have been great and it's very sad for all. Personally I believe he will be united with his loved ones. If you're not sure, why not choose to believe it if it brings you comfort. Nothing wrong with that, you have a good chance of being right. 

That's a beautiful way to look at it Anna.

That really cheered me up and gave me a very different perspective. Thank you🙏

Edited by The_DADDY

21 minutes ago, francypants said:

My husband and myself are not religious at all.   I remember almost 40 years ago when my husband's dad was dying,  he said  " son if there is an afterlife I'll show you some sign of it. "    We're still waiting !

Try reading  Waterbugs and Dragonflies.

1 hour ago, francypants said:

My husband and myself are not religious at all.   I remember almost 40 years ago when my husband's dad was dying,  he said  " son if there is an afterlife I'll show you some sign of it. "    We're still waiting !

Harry Houdini never managed it either......

10 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

There is definitely an after life and ghosts too I saw it in that Bruce Willis documentary.

I saw the same documentary & have a similar power to that little lad only I see stupid people. 

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that 144,000 of Jesus' most faithful followers will be resurrected to rule with Him after the Earth is destroyed. Witnesses believe that most of these spots are already taken, with only about 8,500 remaining.

A quick check on the Internet says the current number of Jehovah's Witnesses in the world stands at over 8 million.  Not great odds in getting in their section of Heaven.